Please read the below information regarding our policies for your work should you want to exhibit with aRt Cottage. Your submission via the form below is your consent and agreement to our policies.
- There is an entry fee is $10 per item which will be collected during intake. You may submit up to 5 items.
- A 40% commission will be charged on all sales, which will be handled by the aRt Cottage. Purchased items will be immediately available to the customer. You may replace a purchased item with no extra entry fee.
- All entries must be labeled with your name and title of your work.
- All paintings must be framed and securely wired for hanging using D-rings or other suitable hanging hardware. Sawtooth hangers are not permitted. Glazing may be glass or acrylic.
- Your own homeowner's or renter's should cover any possible damage or loss to your art while it is outside your home - check your policy
- The aRt Cottage reserves the right to use images of your art for digital and traditional marketing purposes.
- You should plan to attend the Artist Reception and bring an appetizer to share. aRt Cottage will provide beverages and paper goods.