Please read the below information regarding our regulations on your work should you want to exhibit with aRt Cottage in the future:
- There is an entry fee is $10 per item. Artists may submit up to 5 items. Fees will be collected during intake.
- A 40% commission will be charged on all sales. Sales will be handled by the aRt Cottage and purchased items will be immediately available to the customer.
- All entries must be labeled with the artist's name and the title of the work.
- All paintings must be framed and securely wired for hanging using D-rings or other suitable hanging hardware. Sawtooth hangers are not permitted. Glazing may be glass or acrylic.
- The aRt Cottage reserves the right to reproduce copies of the submitted artworks for the purposes of promotion and on the aRt Cottage website.
- Artist should bring an appetizer to the Artist Reception for the show. aRt Cottage will provide plates, glasses and utensils.