BUCKS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT THE aRt Cottage!
COME ON JOIN THE OPEN HOUSE PARTY
DECEMBER 10 FROM 2 - 4
ITS TIME TO BRING YOUR BUCKS
AND FIND A NICE STOCKING STUFFER
EVEN A HOSTESS GIFT FOR THAT NEW YEAR PARTY
SEE THE RULES BELOW PLEASE
1. REGISTER ON THE SHOW REGISTRATION PAGE (JOT FORM)
2. BRING ITEMS IN ON DEC.3 (1-3) ITEMS DO NOT HAVE TO BE CHRISTMAS RELATED
3. $10 FEE FOR A SET OF 12 ITEMS
4. $10 FEE FOR PAINTINGS/PHOTOS ON THE WALL (ALL MEDIUMS ARE WELCOME)
5. COMMISSION SPLIT IS 60/40 % 60% TO ARTIST
6. OPEN HOUSE RECEPTION ON DEC. 10 BRING FINGER FOOD LIVE MUSIC & DRINKS PROVIDED
7. FOR QUESTIONS CALL aRt Cottage AT (925) 956-3342
COSTUMES FOR EINSTEIN AND KEIKO WERE MADE BY THE WACKY WEDNESDAY STUDENTS
|image by Pam McCauey|
This unique show will be up for the entire month of May!
aRt Cottage is open 11-5 Tues - Fri
and Sat. from 1-5
Very few galleries show the figure painted in the nude or partial nude. Why is this? Artists consider the figure a human landscape and enjoy portraying the beauty of it. Please feel free to come by and ask any questions you may have and express your opinions on what we are showing and what we offer.