Artist Spotlight: Pat Prosek

Crane VIII    24x30 Monoprint   $395
"Most of my work has an Asian influence and I attribute it to my mother's appreciation of Chinese art. She had a large collection of Asian pottery and I always remember the cranes, either in flight or in their posed stances. I think the curve of their neck is design perfection. I love the subjects of nature and the quiet tones of ancient Asian art. Of course, I deviate from this and lately have been using broad, bright colors."

Sundown    24x30 Monoprint   $395

"I have been drawing and painting since I was a child. I used to watch my mother design dresses and she always set me up to draw beside her. I'm also a printmaker and do etchings and monoprints. As a working artist, I show at the Moraga Gallery and Valley Art Gallery in Walnut Creek. I usually work in concert with several other artists at a studio, presently in Martinez. I was a founding member of the Lafayette Art Gallery (now defunct) and enjoyed many years there. Originally from Philadelphia, I've lived in Lafayette since the nineties."

Pat Prosek is a member of the California Society of Printmakers, LaMorinda Art Association, and the Foundation of Arts & Sciences in New Jersey. 

To purchase any of the artwork shown, click here to submit payment online via PayPal. Include the artist's name and title of the art in the note field. We will confirm a "no-contact" porch pickup appointment with you via email.