Artist Spotlight: Jill Landau

To the Barn  24x30 Oil   $1100

"I have a connection to farms and barns and white houses, as my grandparents had a farm in upstate New York that my family went to as a child. This is about that experience - and also always about light and color."

Summer House   24x18 Oil    $700

"I have been painting most of my life or making art in one form or another; I taught for many years also. I have a BFA in painting, but I like printmaking too, and I have a press at my studio. I do not make my living as an artist, but it is an integral part of who I am and what I do. Originally from the East Coast, I have been in California for about 45 years and currently live in Walnut Creek."

Water Tower   18x22 Oil    $650

Jill Laudau is a member of the California Society of Printmakers.

To purchase any of the artwork shown, click here to submit payment online via PayPal. Include the artist's name and title of the art in the note field. We will confirm a "no-contact" porch pickup appointment with you via email.